Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19) ICEP-2020 conference which was scheduled for October 22-23, has been postponed and rescheduled for April 23, 2021 (ICEP-2021).
Following the tradition, the Faculty of Social Sciences, Arts and Humanities of Kaunas University of Technology organises International, Interdisciplinary, Scientific Conference on European Processes for the academic as well as public society and PhD students.
The Conference will be held on 23rd of April, 2021 at the Faculty of Social Sciences, Arts and Humanities, Kaunas University of Technology, Mickevičiaus g. 37, Kaunas, Lithuania
The conference aims to bring together members of academic as well as public society to present the newest scientific research results and discuss practical actualities regarding the European Processes. The political, economic, managerial and social security aspects will be key discussion points. The essential concept of the conference is to encourage interdisciplinary, scientific discussions which would inspire practical outcomes and social input in the light of Industry 4.0 transformations in Europe.
Papers are welcome in the following areas:
- European Affairs
- Contemporary Approaches to Risk and Safety Management in Europe
- Industry 4.0 Transformations in Europe
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation in Europe
- Reforming European Public Sector Systems
- Methodologies and methods for researching European processes
- Smart Jobs and Development of New Competences of Employees
- Institutional Ethics, Responsibility and Sustainability in the Context of UN Sustainable Development Goals
- Social Inequalities and Solutions in Europe
- Political and Organisational Approaches to the Migration Challenges in Europe
Language of the conference: English