The objective of the project is to increase the access to work and foster integration at the workplace for migrants by focusing on the capacity building of both migrants and employers.
Project addresses directly two target groups: 1) migrants 2) employers and social partners, including private, public and non-governmental sector.
Implementation: 22 months (01 01 2017 – 31 10 2018).
This project consists of partnership of 7 organisations from 7 EU Member States:
Estonia (Lead partner -Institute of Baltic Studies); Poland, Slovenia, Lithuania, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden.
Asylum, Migration and Integration Fund
1) increased access to work and reduced barriers to migrants;
2) new good integration practices implemented at the work place by employers;
3) increased knowledge and better expectation management among migrants;
4) increased awareness about migrant workers among employers;
5) interactive, user-friendly and innovative e-services implemented to facilitate access to work;
6) enlarged pool of policy know-how on access to work and integration at the work place.
Project coordinator: Institute of Baltic Studies (Estonia)
Project partners: Institute of Public Affairs (Poland), KTU Municipal Training Centre, Company "Inclusive Works", Centre for Cultural and General Studies (Germany), Peace Institute (Slovenia), SwIdeas AB